- “Live as if the possibilities you long for actually do exist.” ~ Geneen Roth
- “Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” ~ Tony Robbins
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. —Albert Einstein
- Love is the highest motivation for a leader to connect with people. If you don’t love them, don’t try to lead them. ~ John C. Maxwell
- Laughter is a melody, A concert from the heart.
A tickling by the angels, Creativity living art.
Laughter heals and comforts, it’s sometimes gentle-sometimes bold.
Laughter is a freeing dance. Performed within the soul. ~ S. West
- Listen with curiosity.
- “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” ~ John Quincy Adams